1.06.2013

New Year's Resolutions

It's been almost a week since it became 2013.

Here is a list MiniM.E. and I came up with for her New Year's Resolutions.  *note: she has yet to follow through with any of them.

1. I will sleep through the night.
2. I will drink milk only from a cup during the day.
3. I will play more independently.  For at least 5 minutes at a time.
4. I will try new foods.  I can not live on only cheese, cheddar bunnies and tomatoes.
5. I will pick up my toys so that I don't always leave a trail that looks like it was left by a tornado.
6. I will continue to be adorable, hug my mommy lots, and tell her I love her (which, actually, she has been awesome at!)

... I have to say that even though there are a few things MiniM.E. could work on... she's a pretty awesome toddler, and really, though the above mentioned items might be nice, I know that I'm lucky that MiniM.E. is just who she is.  I love that she's talking up a storm, loves to try to pick up the cats, asks me to "pick you up" when she wants me to hold her, and will come and give me kisses or cuddles if I just ask.

I'm so grateful that I've be able to watch her grow this past year, and I can't wait to see her grow in 2013.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment